Non-NHS/Private Services

non_nhs_services1Insurance Claim Forms, shotgun certificates, passport photos, etc, can be completed by your doctor, who will also undertake special medical examinations.

The cost of these, however, is not covered by the NHS and a recommended BMA charge will be made.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website