Non-NHS Services

Private Work Fees

Insurance Claim Forms, shotgun certificates, signing passport photos, some medical reports, subject access requests (SAR), and private sick notes, can be completed by your doctor, who will also undertake special medical examinations.

The cost of these, however, is not covered by the NHS and a recommended BMA charge will be made. More information can be found on the BMA website.